Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stress level is high

Recently I haven't been sleeping well as I will only sleep for 4 to 5 hours every night. My bed time is about 11ish pm and by the time I knock out I bet the time is about 12midnight. Well, before you know it, its time for Hill wee-morning first feed. The husband will prepare her milk for her at about 530am while he prepares to go work. Sometimes the lil one will wake up at 4ish am for her feed. This poor mommy thus gotta prepare her milk instead. Also, only weekends, the mommy gotta wakes up at 5ish to make her brekkie. Not sure whats gonna happen when I get back to work next time. I can foresee even shorter sleeping time man.

My recent AV was late, much later than my expectation because my previous cycle was accurate at 28days. Must be the stress that I have been having lately I reckon. People asking me to give birth to another one, looking out for a suitable job, taking care of the lil one and so on and so for. I bet, no one can really understand how I feel except for God and also those SAHMs. Eerena dearie, right?!! The endless woes about being staying at home =P

Anyway, I will be going for an interview this coming thursday and I just hope for the best. I just leave it to God if this is the new place where he wants me to be working at.

Will be back to update further after my interview!

3 comments:

  1. Fully understand the "xin ku" feelings associated with being a sahm . People may have good intentions but it becomes quite grating to the ears when already have to take care of so many things .One is so difficlut to handle , 2 is hair raising !!! Anyways try to catch 40 winks or snooze with H in the afternoon to make up for lack of sleep . J also drinks his milk ard 5/6 ish then sometimes cannot lull back to sleep alr .... I think I panda also .... Good luck for your job my dear . God bless !- Eerena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dearie, whats with 40winks? Is it aired on SCV? We dont subscribe to SCV though. Thank you for your best wishes n GBU too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching 40 winks means to take a nap for a short period of time,Love . Try to get some rest yeah ... It's very tiring taking care of bb.

    ReplyDelete